1. Download and Unzip Portdox.zip file to any location.
2. Download and Unzip the firmware file (date-coded) to a different directory with nothing else in it.
3. Start Portdox.exe and let it discover the device to be upgraded.
4. Select the device to be updated and Click on the Device->Update Firmware option. You will be prompted to select the directory you unzipped to in Step 2. The directory you select should have the 3 update files.
5. The update completes in a matter of seconds.
6. Wait for the device to blink red then power cycle. Note: The device "may" get past the blinking red to solid amber/green indicating it acquired an IP address but it was hit and miss.